HORSES FOR COURSES

Happy Melbourne Cup Day!

Here's hoping you have some plans for the afternoon, whether that be a luncheon with the ladies or getting rollickingly unprofessional with your colleagues down at the pub.

Here at work we're following the race with afternoon tea and a fancy hat contest. I'm rocking my late grandfather, Wilbur Ford's, Stetson. This was my Poppy's "good hat"  it would have seen a few town shows and race tracks in its time, and I'm hoping it'll bring me some luck.






Ring-a-ding-ding, why helloo, Mr. Stetson drawing man. What striking features you have.

Who do have your money on? I drew Maninghar and Precedence in the sweeps. Go you good things!

And now for some funny horses:

Shaniqua Horse
Scuba Horse
Pilates Horse
What chu doing in the tree, horse?
What's Eating Gilbert Grape Horse

ONE TWO THREE FOUR FIVE SIX

No comments: