I'M A BARBIE GIRL

I am one lucky party girl. You might have seen the giraffe cake that I made for my brother on his 29th birthday a couple of weeks ago, and you may have read my not so subtle plea to receive my own special cake on my birthday, which was yesterday. Boy, did I get lucky. I think the resurgence in non-circular birthday cakes has been sparked!

My brother and sister-in-law made me the most woooooooonderful brunette Barbie birthday cake, complete with swirly marshmallows and edible glitter! They even made her dress. And I get to keep the Barbie. I have her torso, her legs are currently at my brother's house. Stay tuned.

Anyway - here's the pics. She's a stunner, and she knows how to party. <3




Mmmm, yep, this seems about right.

Thanks guuuuuuys!!! I had a lovely birthday.

No comments: