SATURDAY

I can't speak highly enough about sunny Saturday mornings. But then again, I don't really need to because the goodness is quite obvious. Plans for the day: Breakfast (tick), run/walk in the sun, make rice paper rolls for lunch, and make flowers out of felt.

My parents have a storeroom under their staircase and we're doing some renovations to turn it into a pink cubbyhouse for my two little nieces. I'm going to take progress photos. Today my Dad is painting the house, and my Mum and I will be constructing some flowers for the windowsill out of felt and buttons. It's all very Playschool around here.

An ambitious day needs a breakfast to suit. Here is what mine looked like:

Sunny breakfast table

Nothing beats freshly squeezed orange juice

I just wanted to use the melon baller

Hurry up, I want to go for a walk.


Felt and buttons.

:)

No comments: