CHOC-CHERRY SMOOTHIE


I don't care if I'm tooting my own horn. "TOOT, TOOT!" This smoothie recipe is DELICIOUS!

My morning routine at the moment (when it's not raining, or when I don't make up some other excuse for staying in le bed) is up at 5.45am (yes, it hurts) for a run/walk, breakfast at 6.30am and leave the house at 7.30am for work.

This gives me enough time to be a little bit inventive with breakfast if I please.

Here's how to make the super easy, low cal, high protein choc-cherry smoothie:

Four ingredients.

Cherry massacre. Sum'min bad happened.

Plop 'em in.

Whiz 'em up.
Enjoy!

Ingredients:
  • Aussie Bodies Protein FX Lo Carb Chocolate Protein Shake, 250mL poppa (available at Woolies). This is one of the best poppa protein shakes I've found, taking into consideration fat, sugar and protein content, and taste.
  • 100g fresh pitted cherries
  • 1/2 cup ice
  • cocoa powder, to sprinkle on top
208 calories; 20.1g protein.

No comments: