Clag Glue & Porridge


Today I 'discovered' porridge. You have every right to be excited. I have never had porridge before until this morning. Why? It has the appearance of Clag glue mixed with insulation. But I was searching for a warming snack and chanced upon these Uncle Tobys Quick Sachets - with trepidation I prepared the Berry sachet and sprinkled it with a teaspoon of brown sugar. Result? It still looks suspicious but it tastes yum yum! I have found a new winter snack!


 
 Same Same
But different.

2 comments:

  1. plain rolled oats
    water
    frozen berries
    + you can add your brown sugar still if u want...

    It's YUMMMMM!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yuuuuuuuuuum. Can you cook it in the microwave, or do I have to do the whole saucepan thing (too hard basket). I am a porridge noob.

    ReplyDelete