IT HAS SPRUNG

I will never get tired of the phrase "spring has sprung". It has - it's really sprung! That delicious whisper of warmth is in the air and I must say, things are feeling positive in my neck of the woods. Don't ask me why - they just are.

Anyway, I thought I'd kick off proceedings by pretending I'm someone famous whose beauty cupboard you actually have an interest in emulating! Just kidding, but in all seriousness, these four items below have wafted into my vanity and I think they're so great, I'm going to share!


1. Natio Spa Heavenly Hand Cream
I borrowed my Mum's cream and immediately requested my own tube (nicely). This one smells great and doesn't leave your hands with that yucky greasy feeling.

2. Bee Bar Lotion Honey House Naturals
Through work, a retailer gave me this product to go into a visual merchandising display. AMAZING find. I have the 'natural' scented bee bar and use it as a foot/heal moisturiser - rub it on before slipping on a pair of cozy socks. Tricky to find in Australia but for just a tin or two, ask me for the suppliers email details. #worthit.

3. Natio Meditate Shower Gel
This was a present from my boyfriend's Mum and it is DIVINE. Zen in the shower, I tell you. When I first read the label description 'Yoga Scent' I thought the marketers had gone off the 'woowoo' scale, but it totally makes sense.

4. Eco Store Lemongrass Soap
I'll be honest, I just needed a fourth image to fill the space, but this soap is still the goods. You've probably seen this brand in the supermarket. Every now and then I like to mix things up with the soap - variety is the spice of life and all that. Lindsay and I stayed at the Evason Ana Mandara resort in Nha Trang last year and everything from the cocktails to the shower gel were lemongrass'd - there's nothing like scent to bring back memories!

What is your FAVOURITE must-have cosmetic item? Please share with me - I showed you mine!


P.S. Like Serendipity and Kate on Facebook for new post alerts!

No comments: