HUNTER VALLEY TREASURES



A couple of weekends ago we found ourselves in Hunter Valley Wine Country, NSW (a.k.a. 'The Hunter'). On the Saturday morning we visited the Handmade in the Hunter markets on the grounds at Kevin Sobels winery.  The markets run on the 2nd and 4th Saturday of every month, and are worth a visit if you're in the area and looking for something to do instead of in between wine tasting. The markets are small and quaint, but being quite the treasure hunter, I made some lovely discoveries.

Firstly, a jar of Coconut & Lemon butter from Casbar's Kitchen & Garden. HEAVENLY, I tell you! I could happily eat it by the spoonful; only the fact that I gave this to my Mum as a present is stopping me from doing so. For at least a few days. Secondly, some wax melts from Julz Soy Candles & Melts. I bought the tropical scent and the musk scent, which you can see relaxing away in my melting pot. This musk is OUT OF THIS WORLD! My room smells precisely like sweet, sweet musk sticks. Make sure you stop by if you're in that neck of the woods.

Here are just a couple of pics from our weekend...






1 comment: