THINGS I DO AND DON'T LIKE TODAY

Tellin' it like it is. I'm very out of sorts. I don't want to be here at work, and it's mostly because I don't actually have a lot of work to do at the moment, so things are dragging and I'm counting down the days til Christmas break. This is not a great way to be.

I also wish I didn't feel like I look like a Christmas pudding/Yorkshire Pudding/smashed block of Snack. And to make matters worse I'm wearing a very silly outfit today. I was running late and also confused about the weather, and I look like Inspector Gadget with sandals. And to make matters even worse, worser than that, I can't self-medicate with chocolate due to aforementioned pudding issue.

Anyways, here are some random things that I don't mind if you get me for Christmas. I feel like I shouldn't be parting with money in exchange for decorative skulls (although it is a money box, so I think it could be justified as a sensible purchase). If someone else gives me a decorative skull it's okay.


But things are looking up... it's Friday afternoon. It's a rainy Friday afternoon, blah! But that means hot shower and trackie night and I'm okay with that.

1. Skull Moneybox, Dotti. 2-6 Artworks that would make my happy every day, cushions, Nordic tote bags and Turkish towels from hardtofind.com.au.

No comments: