PUMKIN GINGERBREAD SMOOTHIE + HALLOWEEN BAKE FEST


Here's a delicious Halloween kickstarter for you. You can begin the day healthily, even if you're going to end up in a sugar coma.

This recipe comes from I Quit Sugar and the recipe is as follows:

Gingerbread Smoothie
Serves 2

1/3 cup cashews soaked overnight (this is so they will blend properly; I didn't do this and as punishment, the cashews clogged up my straw)
1/2 banana, frozen (mine wasn't frozen; this step is for fancy people)
1/2 cup sweet potato puree (I cooked and pureed my own)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon ginger
1/2 teaspoon all spice
1/2 teaspoon cardamom
Pinch of sea salt
2 cups almond milk (when I have almond milk, I buy Pure Harvest - fewest ingredients/sweeteners)

Add all ingredients to a blender, blitz until smooth. Retreat to spicy smoothie heaven.

Now, speaking of gingerbread, seeing as though it's the 31st, here's a little Halloween eye candy. Did you know that people make Halloween gingerbread houses?! Amazing!


In awe!


Voodoo Gingerbread Love. Snaggle-toothed Tim Tam bats. Of course.


Okay. This may be the official moment I fell in love with Halloween.


Hmm... this is starting to look a bit healthily gross.


Nope. Halloween Party Game Idea: Put these on the table and see if anyone will eat them.

I feel as though this post has lost its direction, haha, that's me done! Happy Halloween!

Halloween Images: One Two Three Four Five Six

No comments: