THE CUBAN


This post is a little late coming, but better late than never. Over the summer holidays, me and Lindsay [27/M/Boyfriend][hello Lindsay...][first and last blog intro] went on a road trip up north, from Sydney to Broadbeach, stopping at a couple of locations in between. We stayed at Broadbeach for four nights (not far from Surfer's Paradise... a little away from the hustle bustle). Last night I found myself raving on about one of the dinners we'd had while on holidays, so I thought I would come and post a recommendation, should you happen to find yourself venturing around the area...

The Cuban
Cnr Surf Parade & Elizabeth Ave,
The Oracle, Broadbeach QLD

Great sevice, al fresco dining, delicious cocktails [I had the Mai Cuban] and food that makes your mouth water one month after the fact [SEAFOOD PAELLA!]




No comments: